Are you interested in joining Informal Systems?
Informal Systems is always seeking great talent! Whether you are a researcher, research engineer, developer, operations professional or excited about any of the work we do, apply to this role and we will reach out to you. General Applications are considered for all positions, so if you are unsure of which role on our website may be the right fit, apply to this posting and we will evaluate your skill set for all our open roles and get back to you.
We encourage all interested applicants to apply, irrespective of your level of skill or experience - we are always seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds who are interested in learning and being a part of the Blockchain space and Cosmos ecosystem.
Informal is a remote-first company with offices in Toronto, Lausanne, Vienna and Berlin. We are structured like a worker’s cooperative, where important corporate actions are subject to one-person-one-vote democratic control by the member-employees. We envision a sustainable future of cooperatively owned and governed, open-source, distributed organizations running on reliable distributed systems and are excited to grow the team with amazing individuals who believe in making this future a reality. Some of our benefits include:
- A unique, caring and friendly culture (learn more about how we work here)
- Be part of an exciting new type of organization built on Cooperative principles (learn more here)
- 25 working days of paid vacation annually, plus unlimited Sick leave and 3 Spiritual days
- Company-wide closure from December 25th to January 1, annually
- Annual Lifestyle benefits (reimbursements for gym memberships, fitness equipment, yoga classes, etc.)
- Annual travel budget for educational and career-advancement opportunities
- A remote-first, flexible work environment with global Hub offices to visit
- A home-office stipend to set you up for success
- Annual company retreats
- Paid parental leave
- ...and many more!
Please apply via this link where you’ll be prompted to upload a cover letter, CV, and other information that will help the review process go smoothly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our organization. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and encourage applications from people of all race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.